Shy Liar Or

I don't want
to call you up
you stepped
on my shoe
and looked up at me
from the ground
smiling
as if you never
get enough attention
once so green
you picked me out
my biggest fan
you always took time
but time was not
on our sides
you gathered stars
I gathered space
I began to look in
you were being looked at
take an aggressive pose
as the light shines
and I thought you
were the passive type
your shirt slides low
I have the feeling
I am not the only one
you turn your eyes for
shy liar or
is it revenge
because I did not
notice you before
I am not a fan
I thought you were sweet
and I was
the salty type
now you're a crowd
and I am anti-social
get you out of mind
because you're teasing
and I am a hunter
didn't think
you would learn
a game like this
I stepped
on your shoe
you have
nice legs

11-25-95

No comments:

Post a Comment